Sep 1, 2013


This adorable ring I purchased today is made with 3D printing. You may have heard of it, and yes, 3D printing really means an object is being PRINTED! I've seen it a lot on the internet, but I haven't seen it in real life until this afternoon. I stumbled upon this lovely item on a selfmade market and it immediately attracted me. Not just because I get to learn a lot about 3D printing in school, but also because I think that 3D printing is just a new type of art. It really fascinates me.

I really wanted to share this with you, my lovely deers. Just because I think this is true magic.
3D printing is true magic and I love it when something as magical as this, appears in real life.

EDIT: I found the creators of this beautiful piece of art! They are called The Rogue + The Wolf and you can find them here.

8 comments:

  1. Wooot woot, hoe wordt het geprint :o
    I am curious! Super schattige ring hoor c;
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hier is een video waarin je duidelijk kan zien hoe ze op de computer eerst een design maken en hoe de 3D printer vervolgens het design print: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhBLGmt8t18. bedankt voor je comment hihi :)

      Delete
  2. It's so cute! 3d printing amazes me too, I'd like to see it happen in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! So glad you like your ring! :)

    3D printing is so cool and it's really fun to design and print stuff.

    Thank you for all the kind words about us.
    Take care,
    Michael W.
    http://therogueandthewolf.com
    https://www.facebook.com/TheRogueAndTheWolf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to purchase another item! I truly believe this is magic, you're wonderful! :)

      Delete
  4. 3D printing is such a baffling concept! This looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah Fleur, this is very cute, but I have not heard of 3D printing before. Please share and tell us more in your next post! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't understand 3D printing at all but this is super cute!

    http://myperpetualperplexities.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete