Feb 16, 2014

Hello there! 
I just wanted to say hi and let you know that I've found my magical dreamland again. A few posts ago I told you I was searching for my lost creativity and I succeeded by finding it again! I've found a balance between the grown-up world and my fantasies filled with magical thoughts. It still isn't perfect, but I feel happy and wonderful again. Luckily 'lovely swans' is a place where I can be my magical self. Thank you all for experiencing this astonishing world with me. *can't stop smiling*


(btw I'm thinking of making an online zine, what do you think...?)

6 comments:

  1. What a happy place to be! A magical dreamland with creative thoughts and fantasies sounds wonderful, and I love your expression of it in the photo. I love your lipstick, smile, floral crown and the background of blue sky with interesting small puffy clouds, all no doubt with silver linings!

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you - I always love planning out my blog posts, they are never spontaneous and do require quite a bit of work to get just right!
    I'm glad that you've found your creativity again! I find that when I go into states of feeling uninspired, I try to do the things I love and look to nature as my guide. :) The font I've used in the post is called "Memoriam", it sure is a beautiful typeface! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a lovely flower crown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! That's awesome news. I'm so glad you are smiling again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you're back, also think you'd make a wonderful online zine creator!

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete